• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford FL Monday May 29 2017: Memorial Day Parade & Pizza

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sanford FL Monday May 29 2017: Memorial Day Parade & Pizza

We had 9 vehicles. Thank y'all for coming out to the parade. We have a great group.

I wish the parade route would've been longer. Still a lot of fun. The City of Sanford appreciates our participation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RAYZER

I had a great time as always,it was great to see everyone!
The pizza and service at the Riverwalk Pizza was good!
And the excuse to get all the spiderwebs of the tractor!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The motorcycle wasn't part of our entry into the parade. I had to get a couple pictures of it and share them here. :)

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is my only pic, right before my son-in-law fell because my ladder sled out from under him getting in the truck. I checked the ladder first, when up and down it. Sorry i missed the panel truck, was going to get some more pic's.

Attachments

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He walked away with a couple scratches on his arm from what I saw. He was alert and aware the whole time. It could've been MUCH worse.

I've participated in and coordinated MV events for the last 13 years. That was the first time I have ever had EMS respond to my display/lineup at any of the events that I've managed and attended. I hope it was also the last.

Another Ahab

It's the darndest thing, I made a career out of construction project management and ALL the safety instruction taught that the number one source of injury in the industry was:

- Falls. A simple fall.

- And not from great heights (funny, because that's another story, in relation to iron workers). But statistically from a height of three feet or less.

Depending on how you land, and what part of you hits first, you can do yourself harm big time from that seemingly insignificant height.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks