Saraland Al GP Lot. Jay and Steve!!!

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

fpchief

Saraland Al GP Lot. Jay and Mike!!!

Both of the guys running the GP lot in Saraland,Al are awesome and very helpful. I appreciate them and look forward to dealing with them again.

Last edited:

cwc

Jay did a great job loading a HMMWV for me. That was a long haul though all the way from Kentucky to LA...lower Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkcondrey

Where is the lot in saraland? Ill be picking up my m998 i won at auction as soon as my euc clears and was trying to figure out shipping. Is there a physical address to use? Thanks

fpchief

Where is the lot in saraland? Ill be picking up my m998 i won at auction as soon as my euc clears and was trying to figure out shipping. Is there a physical address to use? Thanks
If you just google pitts and sons towing on shelton beach rd, that will give you a good address. They are co-located.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

fpchief

Awesome, thanks for the help!
No problem. I am 30 miles from mobile towards you. It cost $120 to take a M998 to my house (pitts and sons) if you have issues and need a place to store it for a while, just let me know.

Kip

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JackMS

Thinking about buying some items from there. The listings say they have no ramps, forklifts etc. Is that true or do they have some way to load items? I bought some items from Albany GA. the listings there said the same thing and it was not correct.

cwc

Jay loaded the M998 I mentioned above with a loader; that was last year though.

Another thing I would mention about this location: parking for a truck with trailer is very limited at some of the hotels. I stayed at the Red Roof Inn, which has a truck lot, but it felt a little shady. The Quality Inn and the Motel 6 both have extended parking lots to the rear. If I get another truck from there and stay in Saraland I will probably opt for the Quality Inn.

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

The loader was down when I was there in December
When you schedule your pickup just ask

cwc

I always take a come-a-long and enough chain and straps to pull it on, just in case...