• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sat 11/9/13 9AM: DeLand FL Veteran’s Day Parade & Cookout

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lindsay - I hope you'll be able to come! I sent you a text on 10/24. Did you get it? If not, I will send you another.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parades and cookouts are fun. Parades and cookouts are MORE fun when Oddball is there. In fact, ALL events are more fun with Oddball! :mrgreen: I sure hope he can make it! :)

RAYZER

Update: wife and I went out to the lz to start getting ready for the cookout, we took the weedeater to the pravillion area, spread some mulch, and drug the bbq grill and a table back to the site,the field is getting mowed this week.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
don't think i can make the parade but sure would like to swing by and meet you guys, rayzer could you pm me your address? thanks micro

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lindsay - I'm glad you can make it to the parade. Too bad you can't make it to the cookout. :-(

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got word from my contact at the DNAS Museum. He wants us to arrive at the Museum by 8:30AM so we can leave at 9AM to convoy to the parade lineup location.

RAYZER

Dodgeman will be at the cook out, as well as microjeep (from Ga ), and a special guest from out west, also several others that aren't on the board.

Pinz25086

Steve and I will meet at Lindsay's at 8:00 to convoy over to DNAS. We also have room in the rear of the deuce if anyone wants to ride. See you in a few hours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks