• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sat Night at the races

We were invited to participate in Veterans Night at the Onaway Speedway tonight! I think we had half the folks from the stands out there on the track looking at our old junk.
didnt get much for pics but here they are

we had a blast! nothing like two Deuces and a 5 ton racing around a 1/4 mile oval!

I think one of the deuces got the black flag pointed at him. (he was cheating) but I got em before the finish!

Attachments

Would you mind telling us more about it or taking more photos? That really looks neat! What do you use the tanker for? Looks or for hauling something?
the Tanker is just for shows and events. wherever I can support my Veterans.

I like the POW-MIA painted on the back of the tanker. Whoever painted that did a great job.
I asked a friend to paint the POW*MIA on the back. and I agree, she did a good job.

thanks Jeff for the link. I still cant figure out how to do that.

That looks like a ton of fun. Wish they did stuff like that around here.
If you have any race tracks near you could always go talk with the owner about having a Veterans night.
never hurts to ask.
this track owner here is very thankful for our Veterans and has no problem honoring them. the Deuce drivers are both Vets.
we were the entertainment for intermission. lots of smoke and noise. oh i mean music!
I was a blast to say the least.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks