• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SATURDAY 11/11/17 Haspin Off-Road Day Trip

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where are we all meeting, at Haspin. We plan to be there by 10am. It may be a tad earlier.
I would hope the shelter we usually rendezvous at during the rallies I doubt there will be very many people there due to the temperature outside

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will meet either at the office or somewhere in the main campsite with the pond. There's a chance I might try to camp in the woods somewhere to get out of the cold wind, but only if it seems too windy by the pond. Don't really care to use the shelter when it's this cold (I'd rather be in sunlight).

Basically, you'll be able to see us from the office area or I'll actually be at the office waiting for you. Feel free to text me when you're on your way or getting close.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s 24 degrees! Fire feels great!

Had fun yesterday/ last night. Did some exploring, found a long trail marked with green paint that is pretty sweet, will be showing you soon.

Only had to use MAA’s winch 3 times...

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone else have a video or pictures? Wish I could have stayed for the rest. Seems like you guys had a blast!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks