• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Savannah, GA to Atlanta, m1102 trailer needs moved

bricksrkids

I bought an M1102 trailer and it's located in Savannah. I live north of Atlanta, but I can meet you anywhere near Atl to pick up the trailer with my truck.

The mileage says it is about 230 miles from door to door. I don't have the exact address in Savannah. I bought it from GP and it just stated "Savannah". It didn't state ft stewart, but I might be. I'll check tomorrow.

The trailer can be pulled or trailered, I don't care.

I have until March 5th to get it removed. I could drive down to pick it up, but if someone's coming this way anyway, I could help pay your fuel and save my cost of fuel and time.

Send me a message or email.

thanks,

Bill

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks