• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Save a rare USAF Deuce

newt

Is anyone interested in saving a rare Air Force Duce? There is no way I can save this one with all my other projects but if anyone would like I’ll put you in touch with the owner. It’s a 50’s vintage M45 USAF M9 decontamination unit The engine is a gasser with a NOS spare motor. The truck is still in Strata Blue and has been stored inside for 20 years.
Pics and previous post are here: I have no idea of the price but I’m sure it’s fair.

http://steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=227629&highlight=#227629

DanMartin

RE: Save a rare USAF duce

This needs to be saved, but we need more information on where it is and how to save it.

Please fill us in...

These Decon trucks are rare and need to be saved for sure.

DanMartin

Does anyone know what kind of money we are talking about? What about getting it out (looking at the other thread, it looks like it might be tightly packed into a corner of a barn).

If it wasn't all the way across the country, I would jump at this if the price was reasonable (at our about scrap price).