• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saving the 10 tons what was my friend thinking.?

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
IMG_0611.jpgBeen wanting to post this for a while but after last weekend recovering two more trucks with him it's time I showed the rest of you. He's gone 10ton crazy.
hes already got 3 M 123A1C's

pics of the frist one

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There are 13 sitting in a field near Hurricane Mills, TN

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Last edited:

m715mike

Do we still have the drool emoji?
Oh, yup, here it is >>>
:drool:

10 tons are awesome. I'd love to have one (or more) some day. But for now, I'll be content living vicariously through the OP's friend.

MuleMac - Please keep the pictures coming!

JDToumanian

Do you know if the ones he's buying are the ones that used to be at Barstow Truck Parts? I always wondered what happened to them when BTP closed...

Jon

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you know if the ones he's buying are the ones that used to be at Barstow Truck Parts? I always wondered what happened to them when BTP closed...

Jon
Most everything left at BTP was shredded & scrapped about 3-4 years ago. All the remote lots (storing the military vehicles & equipment) are just piles of shredded metal now.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a few of us who will work pretty hard at times to save the 10 tonners, I bought one a few years ago that was going to scrap and resold it to a friend who has another 123 that he is restoring, they are wonderful old trucks but because of the sheer size of the truck (width with duals) they just dont make make much sense anymore. I ended up getting an M920, WAY more practical!!!!! Just ask my wife.
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks