• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saw this on E-Bay

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I like the console he put in it!

jatonka

I thought it was one of John Winslow's as soon as I saw it, quite a few years ago my son and I saw our first 4x4 deuce when we stopped to visit with John at his place. That is where my JATonka XM 35A4 conversion deuce idea came from. Our claim to fame was using an M105 body and finishing the truck with rear shocks, power steering, and a couple of trade secrets to make it really road worthy. But John Winslow is where we saw the first one. He is real good. My mind says that 5 ton is well worth the money he needs for it. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks