• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC South Carolina Members

asgtoolman

I'm in Florence; sure would be nice to be around some people who don't ask "what are you going to do with THAT" every time they see one of my OD projects.
Some people will never understand!!!
Oh it is an addiction!!!

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New to the MV scene. I once owned a M37 but now own two M35 A2"s. Near Spartanburg. I hope to meet others in the area.

asgtoolman

how far is that from greenville sc?
1968 bobbed duce
170 miles +or- about 70 miles east of Columbia off I-20
same for Florence except we are on I-20 @ I-95 intersection.

nuke 1955 we need to get together; I need to put some miles on my deuce--give me a call @ 621-2002 sometime. Asa

Last edited:

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any of you guys like to shoot? I'm an avid Class 3 shooter and would like to meet others that would like to get together and send a few rounds downrange. Headed to a MG shoot/cookout tomorow in Clinton. I'm taking the Deuce of course.

asgtoolman

Still shopping, but near Aiken SC. Chuck

Watch the GL ads for Ft. Jackson and Eastover sites--some GOOD deals have come out of Eastover lately.
If you're not familiar with Government Liquidations, go on their website and get approved and start watching and get into bidding slowly--similiar to eBay but has some wierd things about it.
If you're uncomfortable with GL; keep looking right here on SS. Some very fair prices can be found here and a LOT of knowledge at your disposal.

Last edited:

N41EF

Watch the GL ads for Ft. Jackson and Eastover sites--some GOOD deals have come out of Eastover lately.
If you're not familiar with Government Liquidations, go on their website and get approved and start watching and get into bidding slowly--similiar to eBay but has some wierd things about it.
If you're uncomfortable with GL; keep looking right here on SS. Some very fair prices can be found here and a LOT of knowledge at your disposal.
Yes, been watching the GL sites, SC and GA mainly. I've bid on several trucks but didn't win one. Now I'm getting a little more serious, and yesterday WAS my birthday, and I did just get a bonus from work... I think the stars are getting aligned.

I work in Aiken on the south side, but live on the Airport on Bettis Academy Road between Graniteville and Trenton. I have lots of room to play with trucks, just need a project.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks