• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC South Carolina Members

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1968 M715 for sale, not sure what your looking for. it has a good running chevy 350 in it, 38 inch ground hogs and a pto winch.

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would any SC members be interested in going for a cruse next Sunday, we could all meet somewhere and take a ride or go off roading.

derby

From a Michigan member to South Carolina members, I may end up down that way and would like to have some contacts incase of trouble.

Thank's in advance

asgtoolman

From a Michigan member to South Carolina members, I may end up down that way and would like to have some contacts incase of trouble.

Thank's in advance
With all the help I got from people in Michigan when I was rebuilding my CHRIS-CRAFT boat, let me know if I can help in any way.
I'm a relative newbie but will try.
Are you relocating to SC or passing thru?
I am at intersection of I-20 and I-95 FLORENCE
PM me and I will give you cell# if you think I can help

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If anyone has SCSG-S4 's contact info, please call him and tell him to check his PM's. I left him a PM reference an offer from a non-member and I have to have an answer back by noon tomorrow.

TIA

CARNC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks