• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scammer got my e-mail off Steel Soldiers

Flyingvan911

It's funny to get the e-mails from someone claiming to be from the FBI. They say they can't use FBI e-mail due to security risks. So, they have you contact them at a ...@yahoo.com. If the FBI needs to talk to you, they'll show up at your door. These scammers are mostly the same. If you really think about it, they don't make any sense.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the alert. We all need to be extra vigilant in the age of electronic scams and identity theft. Just because someone has an SS membership doesn't mean they are legit or have scruples. Stay safe out there folks and don't hesitate to notify site admin or mods.

RealCavDog

With that kind of money I will buy a round of A3's for everyone!

David

In an attempt to save you money , If there are not enough A3's to go around , I would prefer an A2 W/W , or an A2C , and I will source the winch later !

Great Job on spreading the word ! Never underestimate the boldness of a scammer !

Jump Start

Just think you have the opportunity of a life time to make someone in a foreign county rich. That not make you happy?
Just think every once and a while they find a sucker.​

flyxpl

Just think you have the opportunity of a life time to make someone in a foreign county rich. That not make you happy?

Just think every once and a while they find a sucker.​
It is hard for us to believe , but yes sometimes the scammers do get lucky .
Just proves that WM is right . You can't fix stupid .

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Just proves that WM is right . You can't fix stupid .
As soon as I send him my banking info he is going to deposit 2 million bucks in my account.

You guys just don't have faith in your fellow man.

GL watch out!!!!!!!!

Yea.....sure.:roll::roll:

I wish there was a cyber torpedo that could be launched at these Bozos that would melt down their hard drives every time they do this crap.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
bernardzigi has been eradicated.

DicedDeuceMan

What ever guys..... Couldn't you atleast waited for me to get my millions? It was only a few pages more, and he would have found me...

I guess i'll have to settle with that 700k in Nigeria from my late uncle second removed, aunts' niece's brother (not the twin)..

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please add your State to your location information. This is a site requirement.

Atomic

Thanks to the Mods for removing this person.:beer:

I got my email today. Seems that I am the only surving relative of uncle Mark who tragically died in 2005 along with his wife and kids:cry:. He had 2.7 million:drool: but didn't have a will so the state has been holding the money.:mad: His personal secretary "Ruth" just found me but I have to contact her in 3 days or the money goes to the state due to the "five year estate law".:evil:

So, Mark wasn't living in the US at the time. Where is Gambia??:roll:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure the state can use the money...

Sorry for your loss.

shotgun3030

My scammer letters always come from nigeria. Makes me laugh, if I had that kind of money WTH would i be doing in nigeria.

Also apparently I am going bald and need lots of weird medicines I have never even heard of (w/o a doctor's perscription). Also must of had many complaints from the ladies for all the emails I get about nonfunctioning below the belt organs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks