• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scepter Military Fuel Can Spout

fal_shooter

I am looking for a Scepter Military Fuel Can Spout NSN 7240-00-177-6154. I was able to get a few of the Military plastic fuel cans now I need some nozzels.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one or more?

fal_shooter

I had one, brand new. sold

I don't know who jumped in and bought it before I had a chance to reply. That type of behavior would generall be considered rude on some sites. I should have at least been give a change to reply. That said I hope you are happy with your $55 dollar spout. If you had been a little more patient you would have learned you can get them for half that price on ebay. I do not fault shark_burner for selling it. I think he did the right thing. I am only directing my remarks to that unknown person with no manners. Enjoy your spout. If you had been nice you could have had two for the same price.

skark_burmer

whoa hey, i didnt mean to ruffle any feathers. I apologize.
I only offered it for what i paid for it, $49 plus $5 shipping. I didnt make any money, i didnt loose any money.

I just updated the post when i got $55 in my paypal, i didnt know it wasnt you.

WPNS421

Speaking of Scepter jerry cans I found a lot of 120 cans am picking them up on saturday, will see if I can find the spout. Also if you have a flex nozzle try using it on the Scepter cans, the nozzle should lock on the plastic cans.

skark_burmer

yeah $50 seems high, but i looked and looked for a cheaper one when i bought some.

high demand, not many people selling them so the price goes up and up. I watched one on e-bay go for $75 about a month ago.

emr

The older mettle spouts fit just fine, they wrere designed to use both spouts, oh yes they were, and they work, I have been using both, I have to say for me to part with one I would have to get 50, But they are out there for less, I searched septor a few years ago they are in canada, so Canada members of this site can probably purchase them, and offer i would assume, but that is a guess, and then found some states that had a dealer or 2 from the headquarters of septor, Nice people just can't sell to individuals and had em shipped to my Nephew in PA because they are illegall in the gustopo state of NJ...Bought a ton of cans 2, thought they would be hard to get in the future and they are ,Sometimes they pop up at the NJ show very reasonable ...

fal_shooter

whoa hey, i didnt mean to ruffle any feathers. I apologize.
I only offered it for what i paid for it, $49 plus $5 shipping. I didnt make any money, i didnt loose any money.

I just updated the post when i got $55 in my paypal, i didnt know it wasnt you.

Don't worry you didn't ruffle my feathers. If the other person name was posted her I would not have said anything because it is not my intention to insult anyone. I am only discussing principal here. I was careful to point out you did not do anything wrong. I am only commenting on the person that jumped in before I even had a chance to reply to your offer. He is the kind of guy that will walk into your house uninvited, take your last beer and complain that you don't have more when you didn' want them there in the first place. In my opinion it is rude to try to cut someone out of a deal. The honorable thing is to offer to take a position second in line. He would have gotten it anyway since I did not want to pay that much.

Again my comments are not directed at you are any other "named" person. When it comes to money grab it while you can. I just have a personal issues with a ME ME ME ME ME ME type of person.

fal_shooter

Speaking of Scepter jerry cans I found a lot of 120 cans am picking them up on saturday, will see if I can find the spout. Also if you have a flex nozzle try using it on the Scepter cans, the nozzle should lock on the plastic cans.

Thanks for the kind offer I would appreciate that. PM me if you find extras in your batch of 120 cans. I did order some of the NATO type from a member here so that may be all I need but if I can find one of the Scepter type at a reasonable price I would like to get the current issue. I picked up 12 Scepter cans yesterday with another 15 on the way so I should be good on cans for a while. With that many cans I think it would be a good idea to have more than one spout.

WPNS421

The guy I am buying them from has 800 cans. The last batch I bought the cans were in good shape. Can someone tell me what a reasonable price is for these cans, I will them figure what I can ask for the cans. I was on a surplus dealer site and he wants $49.00 ea for the metal type, I found that expensive. It is easy to find the fuel cans here and the military has no problem selling them.
Tomorrow I will call Scepter and ask if they will sell me the nozzles and how much, them I will post my findings.

emr

I have seen good cans at the NJ show for 25 to 45 , Any more than that is a rip in my opinion. BUT, I have to say if i could not get any at all and saw one or 2 for my truck for 60 I would spring in a heart beat, But I chose to save money and by 40 ...yeesh at 35 ea. :-D

WPNS421

I sent an email to a Scepter rep here in Canada and should have an answer tomorrow for the nozzles. As soon as I get a price I will post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks