• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

School me in the Deuce

XJCowboy

I want to trade my truck to someone for a deuce and get the deuce on the road for the soon to come parades.

My main question is how does everything work? I realize that alot of knowledge will come with trial and error with mine but Some advanced learning couldnt hurt.

Oh and if anyone wants to trade let me know.

Thanks
Matt

XJCowboy

Just remember BIG, HEAVY, LOUD, AND HOT. Other than that everything works great, if properly maintained.
Except for the big and heavy part it sounds like my jeep.

My jeep sounds similar to a straight piped Cummins and I have to have the heat blasting all year round.

Thanks
Matt

Divemaster920

Banned
OK students school has started....First go to your search function and click on the first "advanced search" button. Then enter an item of interest to you and search in the "Deuce" section.
School will break for Lunch in 12 days.
:-D

gunboy1656

Best clas you can find, Is locate someone close to you to sshow you the ins and outs of the truck. and pay very close attention, there is a very strict test at the end...

XJCowboy

Is the truck you want to trade the one in your avatar?:shock: :-D
lol No thats my jeep.

To everyone else thank you for the info and I have been searching for the last week. Im not new to forums so I have been using the forum to its full extent.

And thanks for the links, I had seen a couple of them but some were new to me.