• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Schutt/silver eagle ltt axle replacement?

Chase27

Currently wrapping up my LTT build. Does anyone one know the axle dimensions I should be looking for to swap out to a lighter axle? Need to get it ordered but it's not in a place where I can easily take off the rims to get the measurements.

Any reccomendations on where to buy a 3500lb axle that will drop in? I prefer not to go with a Timbren set up.

Thanks!

Attachments

SLOrazorsedge

It's an iteration of an M1102 trailer. It's a flat deck traiiler with raised rails down the center for large generator mounts. If USMC like mine, it was set up as a large mortar tube carrier. They are an awesome trailer with a 4200 pound GVWR . I'm setting mine up with a Lincoln Ranger 9 Gen/Welder and Quincy horizontal gas powered air compressor.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm over by Kenwood town center and would be interested in the axle once you get it out. Let me know if you sell it.