• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scored some diesel with gas

caliber1

The local bus shop had about 200 gallons of diesel that a non english reading driver put gas in, so I traded a 35 amp battery charger for an RV for it. They called today and had another 100 gallons, said just come and get it. :D Something to cut the WMO and WVO with, for a $75 dollar charger. Something to check on, they would have had to pay someone to haul it off anyways.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW....That's just what I want to see. A NON English reading SCHOOL BUS driver. Driving my kids around on roads and having to follow signs printed in ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me correct that....you never said it was a school bus shop did you? I guess I was thinking the worst there for a minute

caliber1

Actually, these are much larger OTR coaches. I know thjat doesn't make you nfeel any better. LOL We're covered up with them down here. Hey, let em keep doin it, I get free deuce fuel.:D The one mechanic told me the first one they didn't catch it, said the motor didn't fare too well.:eek: Something about the head seperating from the block. That had to leave a mark.

bones1

Had a new hire fuel up A relatively new Deere 310J with gas.Had some really nice white smoke coming out of it and a bright red cylinder head before it quit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks