• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scraped Gold

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ads on here don't work well at all.

I'd craigslist it for 3k, then possibly try ebaaaay next.
I would have listed on craigslist first . But seeing as your into for what you are I would spend a day and clean the fuel system , it's going to cost you close to the same in time and money to chop it up , probably more . then you have a pile of parts to try and sell .I think you will see a greater loss in scraping it , than fixing a fuel problem

Preacherboy

Truck has been listed on c-list for months, might not be on there right now though. Yes, I have a title.

I have had at least 12 people tell me they want it, it has been listed at various prices $3500-2500...no one ever shows up!

My plan was to sell all easy parts first, then see if someone wanted the axles, etc. then scrap the remainer. I've had it listed on GL4x4 too.

But as soon as the info hits a thread people get interested! So be it, as long as it gets gone, that money needs to go to other projects.

hdexpert

You know it's funny the title of this post talks about scrap gold. Gimp and I picked up a large GL lot that had lots of different stuff including a brown evidence envelope with what appeared to be costume jewelry. My wife was taking a few items to the local jeweler to trade in and I convinced her to take this piece to see what it was worth. She originally wanted me to throw it away because she was sure it was costume crap. Guess what, it was 18K, worth $625!!

indy4x4fab

Banned
I SAVED IT!!!!!!!!! I'm going up ether this weekend or next weekend to look at it and make the first payment. I have GREAT BIG PLANS FOR THIS TRUCK.

mattg2448

Congrats Indy!! I wanted the truck, Im glad your going after it! Give me money to make my truck look like a hotty! As josh said, thats one truck saved! MORE MORE MORE! haha :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks