• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee M35

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's my Dad's SeaBee M756A2 that my brother and I will be restoring. If we can ever find the trunnion and sheaves, it will be a miracle! Anyone have a source for the stickers on the doors?

Attachments

amanco

Chris~ I am sorry, in all my searching I have not come up with that logo at all. There are so many and that one may be defunct. I don't think it has any association with the Seabees though.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, the trunnion and sheaves may have to be fabricated, not a small task. However, there was a gent here recently who made his own towbar out of laser-cut sheet steel pieces welded together. Perhaps he might be of service by fabbing up some of them. Won't be cheap, I gather, but it beats not having the parts at all...

Also, I have never seen those stickers before, but there was yet another gent who makes decals here. I'm sure if you get some measurements, it would be no problem for him. Just can't remember his name....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See folks, both of the pipelines pictured other than mine have parts from the one I sacrificed.

Daneil

Chris. A guy I go to church with is in the Seabees. He works on the trucks and what not. If you want, pm met with all your needs. I'll see if he can help. Parts are out of the question I'm sure. I'll ask anyways. lol.

Dan

Galdron

I was a SeaBee Naval Mobil Construction Battalion 62 Gulfport MS was home, be we hung our hats all over the world. I was a Construction Electrician a my brother was an Equipment Operator. We were in the same outfit for a few years.

I am going to restore my M109A3 to CB standards as far as paint and decals.