• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SeaBee's on the the move - I95 in North Carolina

rtjraleigh

Banned
We were heading toward John Winslow's and came across a convoy of SeeBee's heading toward VA on I95. They had 5 Oshkosh's towing some cool looking work boats. Took the pics on the move. Enjoy, Rob

Attachments

KI4GSN

I'd love to have one of those trucks. The boats look cool too. And come to think of it, one of the minature containers would be kinda handy...[thumbzup]

M1075

Those 7 tonners are some cool toys. It is hard to understand the size of them unless you have a HMMWV or something next to it for reference.

Capt.Marion

Those 7 tonners are some cool toys. It is hard to understand the size of them unless you have a HMMWV or something next to it for reference.
Or unless you are standing next to one leaning your shoulder against the top of a tire (well, almost, at least)

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it me or are those MTVR's a little bit fugly looking at the front end? I think it is those rectangular headlights, how 1980ish of Oshkosh . . . But the 450hp makes up for it . . .

coyotegray

Image 8 Looks like an 11 meter RIB to me...
Could be Seabees moveing it but I would bet that it's SEAL's using it...

They didn't ley me play with toys like that...:cry: Just trucks...

Andy...

Last edited: