• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Searching CAD File for 3/4-36 spline

59apache

Chipmaker
I'm searching a CAD File for 3/4-36 spline. no matter what format... .step, dwg, DXF, even a drawing with correct dimensions (tooth angle, etc ) would be helpful.

greets Juergen

PS: want to make coupler for a Ross HF...it's Deuce Hot-Rodding related :-D

59apache

Chipmaker
no, they don't activate my account. I can log in, but haven't any permission.:(

i guess i do the oldschool thing. measuring magnifier, caliper and trial and error :-D
would be maybe less time consuming than searching the net.

i make a test cut, use engineer's blue, ready. I hope i can show results next weekend.

59apache

Chipmaker
Thank you for the tips, i've trialed this way in the past without success. They have usually their tools, thats it.
One of my customers had the same problem with a spline one a hydraulic pump. The manufacturer doesn't provide him a file for his own pump!

but i had success!
some measuring, drawing and a test cut in 10mm Aluminium - done!
next step is to cut it in the yoke.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks