• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Searching RPO decal glovebox M1009

CUCVM1009

Hi folks.

Has anyone the original M1009 "RPO code decal" in the glovebox?

I need only a picture from the decal. Mine is gone and I want to repro it.

Can´t find one in the world wide web!

Thanks!

Greetz from Germany

Sebastian! :beer:

cucvrus

I have one. On the m1009 I seen them on the left inner fender apron. I can get a picture if you don't have one by the time I get home today. If not maybe I can send you one from an M1009. let me look see.

Rvitko

I found someone to make me one that is perfect, I attach pictures of my old one and a sample the guy sent of his work. I will need to get a photo of the new one I have. His name is Jeff Lampe, jeff@outintheshop.com, cost is $53 including shipping in US and it has the clear vinyl sheet to attach it already on it. He doesn't advertise making them for our years, he mainly does 60's-70's GM, but he has the materials and type set to do it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks