• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seat Bracket

mcne2026

My seats are trashed. Since they need to be replaced, i thought I would go with some nice and comfortable racing seats that will recline. I need to find mounting bracket for the M1009. I swear I search for these things before I ask, just not finding it. Anyone know if the brackets that fit a K5 Blazer will fit the M1009? Or, do you know what brackets I need? Are any of these brackets going to raise the seats to the height they are now? Thanks...

mangus580

Yes they will.

Also, note that I am pretty sure, as long as all your tracks are good, and lower frame for the seats, most mid 80's GM buckets will bolt on top of them. I do know that I was able to convert my 1009 seats to recline really easy :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks