• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

seat interchange

Ronbo

Hey guy I have a 1986 m1008 and would like to put a nicer / newer more comfortable seat in it .. Has anyone put a newer truck seat in theirs ?If what year? thanks RN

I used a pair of bucket seats out of an '86 Nissan 300zx in one of my chevy trucks. It bolted in with no major modifications other than a couple of holes drilled in the floorboard. The contours of the seat's frame match well with those of the truck's floor. You can find the same seats in any of the Z31 style 300zx Nissans in local salvage yards for about $100 - $150 bucks?

bigburb11

I used these buckets that are on sale right now at jeepswag. Good price for a brand new seat and I like 'em. Had to build a frame and was just seeing how those 4 point harnesses would fit in there... have to build a cage to use 'em.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks