• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Second Bi-Annual TX MV Rally

bambambam22

I apologize I have not been paying enough attention and I have been posting in the wrong thread I have been posting in the “First TX MV Rally” I just got the list of confirmed and my name was on it and I had just left a post that I would not be able to make it but would still pay my part. You may want to check the other thread because there was another person that is not going to be able make it also that is posting in the wrong thread I think.

There is just no way can I make it. For the first time in a couple of years we are very busy in our work and I have to work as much as I can to catch up. I will also be glad to pay my part. I want to be sure this happens next year and I am glad to pay my part to preserve this rally.
I will very much miss being there!!!

nofearnohope

I apologize I have not been paying enough attention and I have been posting in the wrong thread I have been posting in the “First TX MV Rally” I just got the list of confirmed and my name was on it and I had just left a post that I would not be able to make it but would still pay my part. You may want to check the other thread because there was another person that is not going to be able make it also that is posting in the wrong thread I think.

There is just no way can I make it. For the first time in a couple of years we are very busy in our work and I have to work as much as I can to catch up. I will also be glad to pay my part. I want to be sure this happens next year and I am glad to pay my part to preserve this rally.
I will very much miss being there!!!
I'll check that other thread for any missed messages. We're sorry you can't make it, but the next one is already in the works for the second weekend of Spring Break in March to coincide with the local military museum having its annual open house.

nofearnohope

I am setting the per person cost at $20. Any extra will go towards buying a Steel Soldiers banner to use for these rallys (ie on the gate of the off road park, marking our area at the restaurant and marking our area at the local military museam open house in March). Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

two.fiveM35

fuzzytoaster do you have a picture of the t-shirts?

OL AG 89 do you still want to meet in Navasota? We should be there around 8:45. How about the gas station (per Google maps) at HWY 6 and 105?

I show Blacktop-one, runk, 7Dust(?) and me leaving the Buc-ees at 7;30on Saturday. Is that correct?

niferous

I will be there. My wife will be at Maxwell Air Force Base for training so I won't have to worry about leaving her home alone and mad at me for leaving her alone. So where can we get directions and how much does it cost? Sorry if it's already in here but it's so many pages to sift through. Do we buy tickets in advance?

dr_kaiser

So my boss decides he's going to take the next week and a half off, removing any vacation requests from those of us below him...in other words, I have to stay at work and don't get to go. Count me in for the fees still though.

OL AG '89

2 - 5 I'll be there at 0830 +/- 10.... for opsec reasons....
I'm still lining up the travel trailer for sleeping, if he can't go I'll be sleeping on the trailer in the tent and bag.
We still plannin the convoy Saturday morning into B-C.S?
I'm also bringing a generator, if I an get it to stay running and air compressor, tools..... just in case.

ps. HOW BOUT THEM AGS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks