• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seebee emblem

Capt.Marion

If you search for "Seabee" you might get a bit more results. Use the Google search function; it's much more effective than the regular search bar. It's at the bottom of the drop-down menu when you click on "Search" along the bar at the top of the page.

Also; do you want pictures, or are you searching for actual stencils to use on your truck?

Last edited:

southdave

does any one know where I can get the correct bumper marking for CBMU-303?
looking for Beep sticker?? thought they where blue trapzoid looking thingy .. NavFac P4100 should have the info the ones I had usesally said US Air Force ,or USMC with a primer over lay cause who would look for a calmshawed CUTVEE anyway lol...

Last edited:

quickfarms

Actually it looks like a round decal of some sort.

If you look at photo 6 in my photo ablum you can see the shiny outline of where it was.

That could also be for the THIRD NAVAL CONSTRUCTION BRIGADE

The vehicle was there until it was tranfered to the Construction Battalion Maintenance Unit Three Zero Three, CBMU-303, San Diego in September 1995

Per Nafac P-300, may 1997, 2.14.17 J 1 ,the round deacl is in the correct location for unit identification

Last edited:

seabeeut

BEEP stickers (battalion equipment evaluation program)
RED triangle with white unit #'s organic equipment
WHITE triangle with red #'s augment equipment
Everything to mark navy CESE equipment and painting is in the navfacP-300

saddamsnightmare

March 14th, 2012.

Rick LArsen also has the paint masks and stencils I believe.... BUT you'll never convince most folks it was a seabee truck unless it has lots of rust in the undercarriage from salt water.....:cool:

cbvet

Seabee trucks

March 14th, 2012.

Rick LArsen also has the paint masks and stencils I believe.... BUT you'll never convince most folks it was a seabee truck unless it has lots of rust in the undercarriage from salt water.....:cool:
Actually, very few Seabees or their trucks ever get in salt water.

Trucks will frequently be transported by ship, but Seabees generally fly to their destination. Way too important to spend all that time at sea. :grin:
I had 6 hours "sea" time.

There's really not much of a relationship between the fleet Navy & the Seabees.

Seabees are more like Marines, but their parents were married.

quickfarms

My avitar shows my truck playing in the salt water but the rust is very minimal mostly a result of spay being kicked up by the fan. There is under coating every place and in some places that indicate it was put there before the factory assembled the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks