• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seek wisdom on the better vehicle to convert to a camping rig..

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
well catch 22 on that..... if no one is calling..... then they don't have a clue on demand. Understanding demand dictates how hard or not they go about getting it in stock.
Yeah, they may not have a clue.
Last year a purchased an item from them on line. The price was posted. The next day I received a message that they did not have it in stock.
So now I call first to see if they have it before I order.

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The older trucks are simple and somewhat bomb proof, but I decided they would be louder,...
Sound insulation can knock that sound down quite handily. I knocked 40 db off when I put sound insulation in the cab of my deuce.

It can also mean the asking price has more digits than the phone number.
And twice that number for shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks