• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seeking examples of T154M track pads 2530-01-630-9199

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys,

I'm needing a few examples of the track pads for the M99A2 or the M109A6. New, used, whatever I can get my hands on.

I intend to send samples to StarPoint Extrusions for mold production. I spoke briefly with the owner of StarPoint today. He is highly competent in the area of designing and producing tracked vehicle pads, but he knows even less than I do about where to find samples for recent and current production materials.

More data about the pads:

T154M shoe: Fits M99A2 and M109A6 and other tracked vehicles
NSN: 2530-01-630-9199
Cage: 19207
Mfg Part #: 12556910-1

A search of the NSN provides images and specifications, but I did not find any direct links to vendors selling the pads at retail.

Thanks to all,
Rick

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks