• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selectro locking hubs

gbooth

Ok Bottom Line will the 11167-01 Hubs fit the Duce I mean the right spines and bolt pattern? If so I would buy a pair.

rdixiemiller

KIA makes deuce copies for the ROK Army. There have been some pics posted in the past. Look pretty close to the American ones. I know some high quality new windshield assy''s come from them.

jatonka

You are pretty close Ethan. Reo was the name, They built the first of the Eager Beavers.....M34s. Then the M35s. They built the OA-331 engines for them too. Now for the Kia....... They make an M35 style truck in South Korea for the world market. Same sheet metal and body parts. Different engine and transmission. I have lost the way to their site, it is a good one. John T

WOLF

There was no price with the invoice . Here is my guess on the foreign trucks . They used Rockwell axles . So it may be a KIA RIO truck riding on Rockwell axles . This would explain why the KIA RIO hubs fit the Rockwell axle . These people could sell a lot of lockouts if the price were right . I think that should be our sales pitch . Price them right and they will sell .

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Sie with them all

It's the Kia ones that fit. 11167-01. The others for the RDS 75 and RDS 90 axle will not fit.

rdixiemiller

Kenny
What is the difference between the deuce Rockwells and the RDS 75 and 90? I saw that one os a 16 hole hub, but are the splines and bolt circle the same as far as you know?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Dunno Robert. Summit sells them for $486.39 and should ship free with a $10.95 handling fee. $497.34 delivers them to your doorstep.

motorpool37

FWIW,
I checked with auto zone about a year or so ago,they where a milemarker vendor and the 11167-01 was still available. my cost was 369.00 no freight.maybe worth checking into again
Darin

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I checked my local AutoZone to see if they could get these as Darin suggested. I had no luck though as they could not find the part number. I still have to go back again to reduce the chances I got the store idiot though.

jatonka

Rdixiemiller, I went to their site and found the hub kits but no photo and no description, did you talk to someone and they filled you in on the "kit"? The selectros (now Milemarker) require a spacer about 1" thick and 8 special bolts, is that part of the kit? I think that is a very realistic price if it's all there, will you keep me posted? Thanks, John Tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks