• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SELLING GMC M220 CDN

APM215

I have run out of space in my yard and the old lady is bugging me to get ride of some of my stuff.
54 GMC M220 CDN does not run or stop but has a ton of parts in the back including
engine(s), transmissions, transfer cases and some sheet mettle. I would like to sell it as a bundle as I have no room to store this stuff.
PM me if your interested but note I am in Canada.

Attachments

pa.rich

Mine is pretty nice, it needs some tlc yet, bbut there arent alot of good ones down here. Alot of junkers. Sad, but the deisels are more desireable. Is the fuel tank full of rust? Maybe give some details on it for the guys, does it run, tranny work o.k, any brakes, lites work, how long sitting. Etc. Why was the hood cut? Will you sell parts off it? I am not really interested, but maybe someone else?

FrankUSMC

Rich does have a nice M211, and he is right about the deisel. But, with me it is the cost of the deisel in the hauling truck to get his M211 to North Carolina!!!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Dano! You may try clicking on his name and a box will come up. You can then send him a private message. We call it a PM.

I think there is a thread started where you can post pictures of you and your trucks in the Early Deuce section. We appreciate seeing more trucks. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks