• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selling my 5-ton bridge truck on ebay

Towman2277

Hey fellas, I found a sweet 2.5 ton ex marine truck, so i'm selling mine as I dont have room for both. The ebay number is 270097836701. If anyone is interested, let me know through ebay that your on SS. Steve[/url]

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a nice 5-tonner. Sorry to hear you have to sell it, I remember how excited you were when you first got it...

texas-5-ton

Hey Steve, hate to hear that you are going to part with that ol' truck. Sounds like it has been a good one for you and I hope that whoever buys it will enjoy it as much as you have. Good luck with the new prospect. [thumbzup]
Chad

OSO

Good luck with your sale , I just bought one out of Modesto Ca . Around the end of Jan. this year. Joined SS in Feb 2007. Saw dma 251 5 ton truck just last week. With all those mods.

Towman2277

The truck is and continues to be a great truck. I live in the town of Saraland, AL and thats where Nascar is currently building one of the largest tracks ever built, owned by Dale jr, and since this has started the DOT has started living in my town daily. My family is all PD, but with the more strict outside influence on all of the trucks now coming in, I decided to get a duece to keep down the worries of over-width. I own and run a local towing company and hotshot service, and if I catch the attention of the DOT on my bridge truck, they might start trying to watch all my towtrucks etc. more closely. The DOT around here are whats known as "by the book" people...they let nothing slip!!