• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Separate section for upcoming European Events

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe not that interesting for the majority of the members, but it would be usefull to have a separate section on European actions. Now, I mostly read about it on SS after the event. The problem is, it is hard to keep check of all different MV clubs and their events in the different countries in Europe.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sooo much new posts that this one is lost already on next page of new treads. :smile:

Thought I bumped it up the list again, before all US addicts wake up, so the European members see it on top (for a short time at least).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Meaning a separate forum for upcoming events outside the US?

I think with as few European members that we have (total guess.... 100-200?) and them being spread out over such a large area, the new forum would get very low traffic.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Exactly. That way all European members can be easily kept informed, find dates of events back, and meet with each other and infect new members. And not to forget, drive a lot to go to the meets:driver:

If we use it also to post on the events after they happened, the US members can also :drool::drool: over the nice pics regretting that they could not make it over here to join (at least not with their MVs as well ;)).

Serious, not all sections have to have high traffic all the time, and I think it would be a usefull service and add to the quality of the site. In addition, it's a good way to easily show our members and outsiders that there is MV life outside the USA as well.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Exactly. That way all European members can be easily kept informed, find dates of events back, and meet with each other and infect new members. And not to forget, drive a lot to go to the meets:driver:

If we use it also to post on the events after they happened, the US members can also :drool::drool: over the nice pics regretting that they could not make it over here to join (at least not with their MVs as well ;)).

Serious, not all sections have to have high traffic all the time, and I think it would be a usefull service and add to the quality of the site. In addition, it's a good way to easily show our members and outsiders that there is MV life outside the USA as well.
I totally agree. Many of the sections we already have are not "busy," but the members who use them are glad they're there. Your idea has merit, not only for European MV owners but for Americans who are planning to visit Europe for other purposes or who are working there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks