• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

September 2019 MV of the Month Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReoRider

Thanks for your interest.

The picture of the GPA was taken in Vermont, just down the road from home. The lakes here in this hilly country are mostly the result of the last glacial cycle [big time global cooling/warming] with a scouring out of depressions during advances and filling with water during retreats. The lakes survive if they have adequate water flow from runoff, springs, streams or rivers.

More details of my GPA will follow when the next thread opens.

71DeuceAK

Just for kicks, I'll nominate the "Banana". 1986 M928A1 that needs a motor, frame fixing, and a host of other things, but it's mine and that's what counts I suppose. 69274266_2310785008957701_5783486111913345024_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks