• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Serching for MEP-803A Parts

Ridgerunr

Greetings all. Picked up a 2010 MEP-803A from Tobyhanna Army Depot last weekend and I’m going over it before firing up for the first time. Although it has only 10 hours on it, felt it best to change all the fluids before running it.
It’s missing the exhaust flap and hinge and someone cross-threaded the oil fill cap. I’ve not been able to find either of these on the web and was hoping someone might have a line on where to locate them. Everything else looks to be in great shape. The unit was modified by Tobyhanna to work with an auxiliary control panel as part of the Army’s Shadow UAV launch and control system.

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
The exhaust flap is easy to make. Oil filler cap, got to take the NSN and plug it into your browser. Should come up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, no NSN! And SMR code XB, so that means the army did not procure ANY extra parts. Go to Peter Lister web-site and see if they can help you. Use part number 186-6023.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks