• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Set of M135 rims $?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking at 6 M135 rims, with tires. What would be a fair price to offer? The tires may be good, but assuming they aren't. What is the difference in the offset compared to a M35 rim?
Dennis

Last edited:

rdixiemiller

The M135 wheel is setup to run as a single. You cannot run them as duals. I believe Bjorn (Cranetruck) has written that there is a 2" difference in the offset.
I see regular deuce wheels with fair/decent old tires for $15 to $25 each. If you are wanting to run 1100 singles, the M135 wheels are desireable.
I'd offer $20 each, depending on how they look. You can always up the ante if the seller does not want to take that price.
I am hoping to find a set around here for that price.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking at them for running singles. This isn't a "must have right now" thing, but will buy them if I find them cheap enough. May end up getting a whole truck, they seem to go cheaper than 95 a rim! Going to at least 1100, or maybe the xl's.

Last edited:

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you don't mind 'stepping up' a little, call your local big rig yard and ask if they have an 6 lug bud wheels. They will be 9 x 22.5. I purchased eight of them, six on the ground with two spares. Prices start at $25 and can go up to around $75 each.

I gotta tell you that you will then be running big rig tires. They ain't cheap but you will ONLY purhcase them once. If you have any questions, contact me.

I am hoping to put mine on the truck in the next couple of hours. IF the weather holds.

If that happens, I WILL post pix.

jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks