• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Set of M135 rims $?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking at 6 M135 rims, with tires. What would be a fair price to offer? The tires may be good, but assuming they aren't. What is the difference in the offset compared to a M35 rim?
Dennis

Last edited:

rdixiemiller

The M135 wheel is setup to run as a single. You cannot run them as duals. I believe Bjorn (Cranetruck) has written that there is a 2" difference in the offset.
I see regular deuce wheels with fair/decent old tires for $15 to $25 each. If you are wanting to run 1100 singles, the M135 wheels are desireable.
I'd offer $20 each, depending on how they look. You can always up the ante if the seller does not want to take that price.
I am hoping to find a set around here for that price.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking at them for running singles. This isn't a "must have right now" thing, but will buy them if I find them cheap enough. May end up getting a whole truck, they seem to go cheaper than 95 a rim! Going to at least 1100, or maybe the xl's.

Last edited:

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you don't mind 'stepping up' a little, call your local big rig yard and ask if they have an 6 lug bud wheels. They will be 9 x 22.5. I purchased eight of them, six on the ground with two spares. Prices start at $25 and can go up to around $75 each.

I gotta tell you that you will then be running big rig tires. They ain't cheap but you will ONLY purhcase them once. If you have any questions, contact me.

I am hoping to put mine on the truck in the next couple of hours. IF the weather holds.

If that happens, I WILL post pix.

jim