• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 from GSA

TexAndy

I bought a 816 wrecker a couple of months ago and have not been able to get ahold of anyone at the GSA office since then.

I was told by the San Antonio yard manager where I got the truck to contact Jewel Sam-Kpakra but the number he gave me for her is no longer used. It has a message with a new number (same one listed on the gsa personal property management offices listing for her) but that number leads to a "this is not a valid number" message from the phone company.

Tried emailing her, but no response and it's been over 2 weeks.

Anyone got an idea? I was about to just brute force it and start calling every GSA employee I can find a listing for but figured someone else around might have already been down this road.

wdbtchr

There should be a regional officelisted that's responsible for the sale you bought it from. They should be able to handle any problem immediately. I had to call Atlanta one time when they messed up the VIN on a vehicle I bought in Springfield, IL. I got a new SF-97 in the mail a couple of days later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks