• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 from GSA

TexAndy

I bought a 816 wrecker a couple of months ago and have not been able to get ahold of anyone at the GSA office since then.

I was told by the San Antonio yard manager where I got the truck to contact Jewel Sam-Kpakra but the number he gave me for her is no longer used. It has a message with a new number (same one listed on the gsa personal property management offices listing for her) but that number leads to a "this is not a valid number" message from the phone company.

Tried emailing her, but no response and it's been over 2 weeks.

Anyone got an idea? I was about to just brute force it and start calling every GSA employee I can find a listing for but figured someone else around might have already been down this road.

wdbtchr

There should be a regional officelisted that's responsible for the sale you bought it from. They should be able to handle any problem immediately. I had to call Atlanta one time when they messed up the VIN on a vehicle I bought in Springfield, IL. I got a new SF-97 in the mail a couple of days later.