• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 need to obtain Minnesota Title? And can I start on it before I get the truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckroseau

Hi,

Learning as I go along here. Purchased and paid for a Humvee 1/13/16. EUC sent, govplanet says 10 to 12 weeks out.

I'm reading that I might need an SF97 to Title it? Do I need one for Minnesota? I don't see any where to print one off the post sale info? Can I start the paper work process prior to getting the EUC and truck and get the title prior to getting the truck?

Thanks in advance, Matt

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can't get a SF-97 until after your EUC clears . The EUC is your background check to see if you qualify to buy it . Currently it looks like EUC's are taking 3 to 5 months or more , then probably a couple months to get the SF-97. Then you can get a OFF-ROAD USE ONLY title.

buckroseau

You can't get a SF-97 until after your EUC clears . The EUC is your background check to see if you qualify to buy it . Currently it looks like EUC's are taking 3 to 5 months or more , then probably a couple months to get the SF-97. Then you can get a OFF-ROAD USE ONLY title.
There have been a few for sale on CL in Minnesota that are plated and titled for street use?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There have been a few for sale on CL in Minnesota that are plated and titled for street use?
You probably should read this thread , none sold by GL or GP can legally be driven on public roads . There were some marine corps HMMWV that slipped out through auction in the late 1990's that have unrestricted titles.
[h=1]HMMWV Titling[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.