• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 needed on a m101A3 trailer in MI?

cocco78

In michigan we don't title our trailers unless its a camper or over a certain GVWR, I have a 7000lb gvwr flat bed car hauler that just gets registration and a permanent plate. So do I need the SF-97?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is really no point in getting it.
You would need it to get a title, but Michigan won't issue a title for it anyway.
I would think you could take your paid in full invoice with you and get it registered.
If that don't work then buy the SF97 from GL

cocco78

yeah, thats what I figured. Oh well, my first GL auction and I got my EUC sent in and an export letter and they GL emailed me back that I missed a "not applicable". I corrected it and sent it back and right away I got a response from them saying "in receipt" So now I wait :|

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks