• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf-97

TXFirefighter

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What the HECK!!!
Bought a M1101 and got it home fine. Applied and PAID FOR the sf-97 title so I can title it here in TX.
I opened the mail today and found a MEMO stating that while they would be glad to supply a title, since I live in TX and TX does not require a title for anything less than 4000 lbs, they would send me a bill of sale to use to register it.
Page 2, was said Bill of Sale.

I paid GL for the SF-97 Tile and they set me a flippin Bill of Sale!!??!!??
Looks like I'm calling them on Monday and demanding the title OR money back!

Tornadogt

Normally they won't charge for the Bill of Sale. Double check your credit card to see if they billed you for the SF97. If they did they surely need to send a SF97 or refund you your money. It will depend on who you talk to when you go down to register your trailer, for standard registration only (Trailers under 4000 lbs) the bill of sale should be fine. Some counties also ask for a certified weight slip from a truck stop or scrap yard. Take photos of your trailer with you, including photos of the data plate. If you want a Title, you will need the SF97. To register the trailer as a Formal Military Vehicle (FMV plates) it will need a SF97 and Title.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks