• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97 from GL

Warren Lovell

Info for y'all...

I just spoke with "Bart" out of Arizona GL regarding all the trucks with "no SF97 documentation" provided.

He told me they were just recently directed to NOT supply SF97's with the trucks. The reason he gave was that it was too time consuming for GL to get all the data to correctly fill in the SF97s. He said it doesn't mean the trucks don't run or are junk. He said some of the trucks start right up. So, I would definetely not be detered by no SF97, it is just that you are going to have to get creative in the titling of the vehicle. It is also recommended to inspect the trucks prior to bidding and purchasing.

Hope that helps you guys looking at all those recently listed beautifully ugly trucks!

Warren

M1075

Warren-

Thanks for the update. That is just like GL to say "too time consuming". I guarantee it will not be as time consuming as when you and I try to get clear titles.

Someone remind me again when the GL contract is up? It can't be more than a 5 year contract.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks