• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf97 latest time frame

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Waiting on my sf97. Govplanet tells me 30 business days since pick up. Has anyone received there sf97 reciently? My HMMWV was picked up Feb 2.

jideshraj

Waiting on my sf97. Govplanet tells me 30 business days since pick up. Has anyone received there sf97 reciently? My HMMWV was picked up Feb 2.

You have to submit a form after pickup and pay for SF97 or title. My understanding is the days get counted from when the form was submitted and not from the day of pickup.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I paid for sf97 and filled out paperwork when I payed. Confirmed with Govplanet that its ready to go. Last I talked with them they were still waiting on Jan 25 SF97s they sent in and that was two weeks ago. They send in batches I guess. Just like EUC's.

jideshraj

I paid for sf97 and filled out paperwork when I payed. Confirmed with Govplanet that its ready to go. Last I talked with them they were still waiting on Jan 25 SF97s they sent in and that was two weeks ago. They send in batches I guess. Just like EUC's.
My SF97 form was submitted on Feb 11. You will get it earlier than me. If they said Jan 25th batch 2 weeks before I hope its any day for yours. Good luck and keep informed.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My SF97 form was submitted on Feb 11. You will get it earlier than me. If they said Jan 25th batch 2 weeks before I hope its any day for yours. Good luck and keep informed.
I just called today and the lady informed me that the first two people I called lied to me. I called the day after pickup to make sure my sf97 was submitted and I was assured that day it was going to be done. It never was. Makes no sense that when you pay for the truck you pay for the sf97 along with it, it should start the process as soon as you pick up. The lady I talked today to said she remembered me when I called 3 weeks ago and said she found it was never printed out. Told me she had it put in as "hot". Guess it means to be done asap. Hopefully soon.

jideshraj

I just called today and the lady informed me that the first two people I called lied to me. I called the day after pickup to make sure my sf97 was submitted and I was assured that day it was going to be done. It never was. Makes no sense that when you pay for the truck you pay for the sf97 along with it, it should start the process as soon as you pick up. The lady I talked today to said she remembered me when I called 3 weeks ago and said she found it was never printed out. Told me she had it put in as "hot". Guess it means to be done asap. Hopefully soon.
Oh man, what a mess... Hope they resolve it soon...

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Oh man, what a mess... Hope they resolve it soon...
The other answer that they will give is "30 working days" not calendar days. Remember too that they operate at "Government Speed" which is completely different than the speed of the rest of the world. Exception to that rule is if you owe them tax money... They expect that to happen quickly...

jideshraj

The other answer that they will give is "30 working days" not calendar days. Remember too that they operate at "Government Speed" which is completely different than the speed of the rest of the world. Exception to that rule is if you owe them tax money... They expect that to happen quickly...
They said the same to me, I had called expecting a 45 days update, it's 28 only for them. The wait is so painful. Have you started working on your truck.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
They said the same to me, I had called expecting a 45 days update, it's 28 only for them. The wait is so painful. Have you started working on your truck.
I have and did a lot before the first SF97 showed up. It really is pretty crummy, but even though you paid for the truck they aren't in any hurry.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've already been driving it around with a temp Arizona plate from dirt Legal. It's good till 6-7-2022 so I really am in no rush. But I just want it finished before I get busy with work.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I've already been driving it around with a temp Arizona plate from dirt Legal. It's good till 6-7-2022 so I really am in no rush. But I just want it finished before I get busy with work.
Here in North Carolina, Transporter Plates are something that can be applied for.
Might be worth investigating in your state too.

williamh

I talked with gp on Tuesday. The young lady told me the haven’t even sent my sf97 to the usmc as of yet they are still waiting for the last batch to come back before they can send the next. ( mine is in the next batch 🤔). Bought mr truck 09/02/2021. Recived my truck on 02/02/2022 and the sf 97 didn’t start until I recived my truck. Thier thinking that they don’t start the sf97 until you take position of ur property. Until you have position , there’s no need to start the process. If you get denied or never pick up your property. Why bother starting the paperwork for something you’ll never have ??

INFChief

I talked with gp on Tuesday. The young lady told me the haven’t even sent my sf97 to the usmc as of yet they are still waiting for the last batch to come back before they can send the next. ( mine is in the next batch 🤔). Bought mr truck 09/02/2021. Recived my truck on 02/02/2022 and the sf 97 didn’t start until I recived my truck. Thier thinking that they don’t start the sf97 until you take position of ur property. Until you have position , there’s no need to start the process. If you get denied or never pick up your property. Why bother starting the paperwork for something you’ll never have ??
I’ve been waiting since August 2021. GP typically works with Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) on EUC’s & SF97’s - I’m new to this so maybe they also have to communicate with the various branches of service at times. Not sure about that.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve been waiting since August 2021. GP typically works with Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) on EUC’s & SF97’s - I’m new to this so maybe they also have to communicate with the various branches of service at times. Not sure about that.
I know in Indiana if you don't receive your title in 30 days from seller you can contact the attorney general to get involved. State law requires the dealer to deliver the title to you within 31 days of purchase. You need to receive the title within the legal window to guarantee you have time to get your car registered and plates at the BMV within the time allowed by law. I don't know if Govplanet is a dealer, but obviously they sell over 100 humvees a week.

They sit on the SF97's, and in my case they purposely lied to me and told me it was being sent off on Feb 3 when I called. A month later the lady told me that it was never marked as picked up and that it was still sitting there. A multi million dollar company that can't keep track of what is picked up and especially because I paid extra for the service of the SF97 it should of been processed immediately.

Now I see EUC's cleared in 2 days, 29 days, etc. its all crap and no reason for delays.

diesel_dave

When you guys are calling, they are telling you what date the SF97 was physically submitted for processing? I picked up my truck a month ago and I have called a few times over the last two weeks because there still is no SF97 status on the govplanet website. They just tell me it's "on their tracker" and it will take 30-60 business days. I really feel like it hasn't even been submitted yet but I can't get any information out of them. What are the magic words to talk to someone who actually knows what's going on? I don't want to wait 2 months just to find out the paperwork fell through the cracks.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you guys are calling, they are telling you what date the SF97 was physically submitted for processing? I picked up my truck a month ago and I have called a few times over the last two weeks because there still is no SF97 status on the govplanet website. They just tell me it's "on their tracker" and it will take 30-60 business days. I really feel like it hasn't even been submitted yet but I can't get any information out of them. What are the magic words to talk to someone who actually knows what's going on? I don't want to wait 2 months just to find out the paperwork fell through the cracks.
If you got your truck a month ago, it most likely hasn't been submitted. Make sure you ask for the EUC dept. There are two girls that work the dept from what they have told me.

diesel_dave

If you got your truck a month ago, it most likely hasn't been submitted. Make sure you ask for the EUC dept. There are two girls that work the dept from what they have told me.
Okay, I'll try to get to the EUC department because I keep just getting the post-sale customer care department. Only two people working EUC when they sell so many trucks explains a lot...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks