• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf97

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Curious on wait times to receive your sf97 from gp. I believe it comes FedEx but FedEx around here likes to deliver my stuff to everyone but me so just curious how long I can expect.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got an sf97 for my first truck then found out Indiana will not allow the sf97 unless it is in purchasers name. They will not accept the reassignment letter. If I recall I got the sf 97 within a couple weeks, then the title was expedited for me and I got it in like 5 days. The other trucks I bought I got the titles usually in 2 or 3 weeks. They will supply tracking info for you as well if you ask for it.

fasttruck

5 weeks here for a SF97 without an EUC for a M871 trailer. AZ accepts reassigned SF97 but I know the enchanted state of New Jersey does not so you need to get a title if you live there. When DOD clears the property out of their system they make the SF97 out to the auction com pany whe then reassigns it to the winning bidder. GSA will issue it to whoever they sell the item to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks