• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shamokin PA to Fllint MI

hannibal's barca

Hey all,

Any shipping information for a deuce between these two cities?

Looking for support for a road trip from fellow Steel Soldier members and items that might need transport between these two cities as well.

Much obliged-
Hannibal

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're looking for someone to haul your truck try B & R Trucking based out of Flint, MI. The owner Brian Stilwell hauled my truck several times, and he has hauled for several other steelsoldiers. He had the best rates I could find as long as my timeline was somewhat flexible. Give him a call at 810-577-8670

hannibal's barca

My first choice is to have he vehicle hauled. The second is to drive and have members help out if necessary. I will post more as to which way I will be moving from Shamokin to Flint in the next few days.

hannibal's barca

I did contact B & R Trucking and Brian is a personable guy with reasonable rates. He is one of the people I need to speak with further before I know whether I will be driving the deuce or having it hauled.

hannibal's barca

The road trip is on! Gotta get the deuce moved. B & R isn't available until the end of August. I can also possibly move some items along the route if anyone needs some transport. Need any input from anyone on support or transport requests by 2330 hours - Eastern Time. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks