• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

She is Home!

pdstout

Guys, after a few months of wateing I finnaly have my Deuce home. Thanks to all the guys that helped with the recovery. We left Redstone yesterday and made it home with no problems. It was 221 miles back to Knoxville. She ran perfect. 55 and 60 all the way. I also got a 105 trailer.
I did notice several trucks that were brought in on flatbeds. should be several up for auction soon.
Now I need a ring mount for my truck.
Here are several pitcures.
Thanks, P. Stout

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice looking truck and trailer. Glad you made it home safe and sound. Looks like the little girl is happy to have a new toy to play with too.:-D

Farmun

Congrats! Nothing like making it home without any problems. Glad to see your kids like the new additions. Family trips are in your future, for sure!

BTW: Camo big orange would look real nice on both the truck and trailer !!!! :wink: Tell 'Trish the homeboys from Henrietta said Howdy!

BugEyeBear

Nice Rig! CONGRATS!!

Good to see that your "spokesmodel" likes it too!

Would make a good commercial....

-Winning bidder on an M35 Deuce.... $XX

-Winning bidder on an M105 Trailer..... $XX

-20 Gallons of diesel fuel for the 221 mile drive home...... $XX

-Daughter LOVES the new toys! PRICELESS!!

-Bear-

jimm1009

your newest truck

Very nice looking truck but I don't think that it is really yours anymore.
A certain someone with one tooth missing appears to have marked it as hers.
Lots of luck prying it out of her fingers Dad.
I'll be she can take-ya. In about two years or so she will be able to reach the pedals. I'd start instructing her now. :-D