• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter?

nspctr1

I had posted earlier about inquiring about shelters. What kind are they etc. A member inquired about availability and the post was deleted. If that is against the rules, how does someone go about getting information on different equipment.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I imagine it was deleted because it was a for sale ad that was not placed in the classified section.
Post a picture of each like you did and just ask what they are.
One as you know is a SECM (Shop Equipment Contact Maintenance), the other two are just general use shelters that fit on 2 man HMMWVs.

nspctr1

I imagine it was deleted because it was a for sale ad that was not placed in the classified section.
Post a picture of each like you did and just ask what they are.
One as you know is a SECM (Shop Equipment Contact Maintenance), the other two are just general use shelters that fit on 2 man HMMWVs.
Thx for the response. It actually was intended for information only then I would be more accurate about listing what I have for sale then post it in classified. No big deal, just wanna make sure I follow the rules

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks