• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ShieldWolf37's nice M37 in resto

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted to post a couple pics of my friend Ralph's M37. He's on this site as ShieldWolf37, but rarely is able to login. Lives down the road from dm22630 and me. Bought in nice shape in 2006, been sitting since, but he's been fighting ignition issues. He finally broke down and got the electronic ignition kit for it, he would like to drive it up to Aberdeen this year. Just wanted to post a couple pics, give his truck 15 minutes of fame! :-D

Attachments

maxim

Hey nice M37. In know, everybody goes 'Oh yea, another M37' But ya know what?? You guys know how many people sit on one and go for a ride and then say 'I wish I had an M37'. Congrats on getting her on the road again.

Greensteel37

Nice truck! I hope to see it at Aberdeen. There's no such thing as too many M37's. To anyone who claims this, I say look at how many of those big, noisey duces there are around! :wink:

KsM715

Hmmmmm M37, wonder what the wife would say:-D well maybe I should get the M715 back to OD green and get the M818 to my house before I think about getting another truck.

That is a nice looking truck. Worth more than 15 min IMO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks