• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shifter markings M998

dmuldrew

New owner of a M998. Ive never driven one, so Im asking for some help. The markings on the transfer case and shifter are really worn and Im not really sure where/what order the shift pattern is. Could someone please post the shift pattern from top to bottom for the transfer case and trans shifters. Are replacement stickers, decals or plates available and does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance, I'll have many questions Im sure. Dennis

1991 M998 with 2007 6.5 engine.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New owner of a M998. Ive never driven one, so Im asking for some help. The markings on the transfer case and shifter are really worn and Im not really sure where/what order the shift pattern is. Could someone please post the shift pattern from top to bottom for the transfer case and trans shifters. Are replacement stickers, decals or plates available and does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance, I'll have many questions Im sure. Dennis

1991 M998 with 2007 6.5 engine.
It should be in the -10 operators TM.
[h=1]Operator’s manual for truck, utility: Cargo/troop carrier, 1-1/4 ton, 4x4, m998[/h]

springer1981

Start searching google for HMMWV Surplus and you will find companies that sell surplus parts. You can also look on ebay.
Here is a picture for you.
shifter.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks