• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipper that ship from Lockbore Ohio to SOCAL

jpinst

I am having a **** of a time finding a regular old shipper who will pick up my small items from Lowborn and ship them to SOCAL 92626. Any referrals would be appreciated!!!!!!

agazza2

I am having a **** of a time finding a regular old shipper who will pick up my small items from Lowborn and ship them to SOCAL 92626. Any referrals would be appreciated!!!!!!
HDexpert helped me in the past with picking up a AC kit at Lockbourne and having it shipped out. He is a AWESOME person to deal with and very fair prices. You may want to contact him to see if he still might be able to provide this service.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks