• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping 1028 from Sping branch Texas to Michigan

bigmech

Need to find someone that could haul a M1028 from Spring Branch Texas to Charlotte Michigan 48813 I tried UShip already. Had a bite at $900 but they backed out. Listed it twice.

bigmech

1028 shipping from spring branch texas to lansing mi

Need to find transportation for a M1028 from Spring Branch Texas to around Lansing Michigan . Tried U ship twice , had a hauler for $900 but they wouldn't return any messages. Guess they backed out. Any help here? Thanks

Expect the rates for that type of haul with a dead head return trip to be around $3000 for a vehicle that size. That is about $2.12 a loaded mile.

Fly down, and drive it back, or rent a u-haul, and trailer to tow it back.

dmetalmiki

Expect the rates for that type of haul with a dead head return trip to be around $3000 for a vehicle that size. That is about $2.12 a loaded mile.

Second that, take the time (If you have it) and enjoy the trip, Is the vehicle sound, serviced, and running good?.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

If it is the one in the classifieds from Spring Branch Texas it is a non-runner .

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That seems a little excessive. I've only had 1 truck shipped but that was an M1010 from ND to TX and it was $1200 and it weighed a lot more than a M1028 does.

ke5eua

Did you get it on GL / GP? Only reason I ask is Iron Planet has a strong partnership (like to one with Gov Planet) with veritread. IMO it is so much better than uship as we have to actually upload our insurance documents and operating authority unlike uship that allows anyone to be a carrier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks